Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


A bit late on the wishes but hearfelt. I have been pretty busy with the kids being sick during November and part of December and then I had to get sick with a bad bronchitis and ear infection.
I am fine now and healthy but a bit pregnant so I do not feel that healthy. I do not know why they call it morning sickness since in all my pregnancies it has been pretty much all day and night sickness. Yes, I even wake up during the night with terrible nausea.
Oh, but I may confess I am so excited to see my tummy get bigger every month. Nothing like pregnacy to make a woman feel so close to divinity. To be such a direct extention of The Creator.
For me the problem starts after the pregnancy, then I do not feel so divine. More like the bottom of the barrel.


I was also busy all December getting myself a few things on ebay, mainly magazines. I found Needlecraft magazine issues from the early 1900s till the 1930s and I am sure I own at lest half of what they put out there. I just loved them. They are full of embroidery, tatting and crochet patterns. They have hundreds of pictures of clothing and house designs that I feel very tempted to design women and children's aprons as well as other articles inspired by all what I see. And I can even imagine a few vintage style bibs.

No comments: